Thank you for visiting the New York State Assembly's Web site. The New York State Assembly
is committed to protecting your privacy on-line. It is our policy to collect no personal
information about you when you visit our site, unless
you affirmatively choose to make such information
available to us.
Information Automatically Collected
All web servers collect information about your visit in
server access logs. The information collected automatically
does not result in the identification of your personal
e-mail address or other personal information. We do not
use "cookies" to collect information.
The data collected automatically includes:
- The Internet domain (e.g. companyname.com or schoolname.edu) and IP address used to access
our web site. The IP address is a number assigned by your Internet Service Provider.
This number may be either dynamic, which is assigned automatically every time you log in, or
static, which is permanently assigned for your use;
- The web browser or other client software type and version used to make the request;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page or file you requested;
- The bytes of data sent and received by the web server; and
- The URL that referred to the requested Web page or file.
Personal Information Collected
The New York State Assembly does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information
collected at our site. Any personal information you provide through any forms you submit to us
through this Web site will be used only to respond to your message and to help us get you the
information you have requested.